Slingo Shuffle Roulette
- Free Spins Feature has 60 spin prize
- Chance for Wild Reels with Shark Wild
- Top jackpot (non-progressive) of 2000x stake
- Medium Variance suits all players
Where Can I Play Slingo Shuffle Roulette
Slingo Shuffle Roulette is a thrilling new addition to the Slingo family, and as well as being able to try it out at Slingo.com, you can also play it at sites like Spin Genie, Pocket Fruity, and Britain’s Got Talent Games.
Slingo Shuffle Roulette offers you a unique twist on one of the world’s most popular casino game: Roulette. But don’t worry, there are still the familiar Slingo jokers and devils to make you feel right at home, along with even more ways to win with as many as eight exciting betting options.
Slingo Shuffle Roulette – How It Looks
More About Slingo Shuffle Roulette
You can play Slingo Shuffle Roulette with eleven different chip values: 5p, 10p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5, £10, £25, £50, and £100. The RTP (Expected Return to Player Rate) depends on the type of bet you place: Straight (Pays 1) = 96.7%; Split (Pays 2) = 95.0%; Corner (Pays 4) = 93.6%; Street (Pays 4) = 93.3%; Suit (Pays 8) = 91.7%; Joker (Pays 15) = 92.3%; Colour (Pays 16) = 92.4%; Poker (Pays 3,000) = 61.8%.
Playing Slingo Shuffle Roulette is pretty simple as it works just like a typical game of roulette. You start by choosing a chip value by clicking on one of the chips on the rotating wheel at the bottom of the game screen. Next, you place your chips in the side bet area. The side bet area allows you to place bets on:
- Single cards – if your selected card appears, you win;
- Groups of two adjacent cards – if both of your chosen cards appear, you win;
- Groups of four adjacent cards – if all four of your chosen cards appear, you win;
- Complete groups of numbers – if all four of one number card (e.g. 5) appears, you win;
- Complete suits – if all of the cards in your chosen suit appear, you win;
- Joker – if the Joker is drawn as the first card, you win.
If you wish, you can place multiple bets on Slingo Shuffle Roulette, and if you choose to do so, you’ll see the total bet value along with the potential payout listed at the top of the screen. If you’re happy to proceed, just click the ‘Deal’ button. The cards are then drawn one-by-one, and if any match the cards that you’ve bet on, their respective positions on the betting area are marked off.
The Green Devil/Cherub and the Red Devil are both Jokers. If the Green Devil/Cherub appears, you have a 90% chance of continuing the game by picking from a selection of ten face-down cards, nine of which are Green Devil/Cherub cards. If the Red Devil appears, the game comes to an end.
If a Devil card is dealt when you’re just one card away from winning, you get the opportunity to purchase the next card from the deck for another chance to win big.
Software ProviderGaming Realms
Number Of PaylinesN/A
Number of Reels
Coin Range5p to £100